Each time you visit Crawford County Memorial Hospital for a prescheduled appointment, you or a loved one will need to "check in" at the business office for admission. To assist in speeding up the check in process, you should bring the following items:
- The patient's social security number
- Current insurance card
- Employment information of the insured
- Valid photo ID
- List of medications the patient is currently taking
- Name of primary care provider
- If the patient has an advanced directive, be sure to bring a copy of this along for file purposes.
Additionally, please contact your insurance company before your hospital visit to meet any pre-authorization requirements. If these requirements are not met, your benefits may be reduced, leaving you responsible for paying most or all of your hospital expenses.
Patients covered by Medicare will also need to complete the Medicare Secondary Payer Questionnaire. This Questionnaire is available at our business office.