CCMH is limiting visitors to its clinic and hospital. No visitors can visit hospital patients, and no one may accompany patients to clinic or ER visits, with the following exceptions:
- Only one support person can visit or accompany pediatric, dependent adult, and OB patients, however;
- The support person must be the same for the duration of the patient’s stay at CCMH.
- Visitors for end-of-life situations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
To address the CDC’s recommendation for mask use, we have initiated the following procedures:
- Visitors: Cloth mask when in building
- Patients: cloth mask without symptoms, surgical/procedural mask with symptoms (shortness of breath, fever, cough, sore throat.)
- Patients and visitors will be issued a mask when coming into the building to wear. When leaving the building, patients are asked to place the used masks in the dirty bin at the Main Hospital or Emergency department entrances. Masks cannot be taken home, due to a limited supply.
- If you can sew cloth masks, and are willing to donate them to CCMH, please drop off the masks at either the Hospital or Emergency department entrance.
The Main Campus Clinic is pre-screening patients and scheduling “well patient” appointments in the mornings. Any patients who are ill will only be scheduled for afternoons. In addition, all sick clinic patients will be entering the clinic through the door marked “1” rather than using the Main Hospital or clinic entrance. This door is located on the southwest corner of the clinic building. Please use the parking lot directly to the west of the clinic. Look for the orange cones. When making the appointment, “sick clinic” patients will be instructed to use only the door marked “1” and to call 712-265-2722 when they arrive. Clinic staff will be available to let patients into the building.
The Main Campus Clinic is now scheduling telehealth visits for patients who meet the criteria. Patients interested in conducting a telehealth visit are asked to call 712-265-2700 prior to their appointment to make sure a telehealth visit is appropriate for their circumstances. A reminder that the Main Campus clinic’s hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, and 8 am to 12 noon on Saturday