CCMH provides many classes and resources on a variety of health topics. Examples of classes available to the public include:
- Babysitting class (Offered 2 to 3 times yearly, usually over Christmas and before Summer)
- Community CPR/1st Aid (Offered every other month)
- Pre-Natal Classes (Call 265-2613 for more information)
- Diabetes Self-Management (Call 265-2744 for more information)
Additionally, CCMH partners with other groups to provide community education:
- Job shadowing for high school students (several times per semester)
- Denison Job Corps -- Job shadowing and clinical hours for CNAs, Phlebotomy students, and WITCC Nursing Students at both the LPN and RN level.
- Annual Crawford County EMS Conference (Held annually in February)
- Harrison County EMS Skills Day (Annually in January)
For more information about community education opportunities, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.