The Good Samaritan Center—Thrift Shop is now accepting donations!
Donations are accepted at the Thrift Shop during it’s regular business hours. If you have any questions regarding your donation, please contact Megan Beam at 712-263-3727.
Donations are tax deductible. Donation receipts will be provided.
The Good Samaritan Center—Thrift Shop will gratefully accept the following items:
- Good, clean clothing and linens
- Kitchen items in good condition including dishes, glassware and silverware
- Small appliances in working condition in-cluding bread makers, toasters, can openers, etc.
- Cookware including pots and pans
- Books (children’s and adults)
- Knick Knacks (pictures, wall hangings, other decor)
- Purses and Jewelry
- Furniture in good condition (please call Megan Beam at 712-263-3727 in advance to arrange drop off time)
- Shoes (all sizes)
- DVD players and DVDs
- Electronics including radios, phones, flat screen TVs, etc.
- Holiday items
We thank you for your generosity but The Good Samaritan Center—Thrift Shop cannot accept:
- Stained, damaged or broken furniture of any kind
- Mattresses and box springs
- Pillows, plush toys and stuffed animals
- Major appliances including stoves, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, etc.
- Anything with a gas engine including lawn mowers, snow blowers, weed trimmers, etc.
- Stereo consoles
- Electric organs
- VHS players and /or VHS tapes
- Tube TVs
- Baby Cribs
- Child Car Seats