Below are descriptions of the various contests and prizes.
All teams will be flighted and prizes will be awarded to the first three teams in each flight
All golfers are eligible to win a flag prize:
- Men's & Women's Long Drive
- Men's & Women's Short Drive
- Men's & Women's Long Putt
- Men's & Women's Closest to the Pin
There will be contests held on several holes by our Hole Sponsors.
Additional Chances to Win
- Hole-In-One Prizes
- Door Prizes
In-Kind Prize donation
(fair market value)
- Any business or individual willing to donate flight, flag or door prizes is encouraged to call Don Luensmann at 712‐265‐2515.
Please direct any questions or inquiries to Don Luensmann at
(712) 265-2515 or e-mail Hospital Foundation of Crawford County
The Hospital Foundation of Crawford County is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization that supports Crawford County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) through fundraising and other activities designed to support CCMH in its healing mission.
All proceeds from the HFCC Charity Golf Outing are donated to CCMH for the purchase of medical equipment, or to fund programs that promote the general health and wellbeing of all the citizens of Crawford County.