As many parents know, sometimes when they are out of town their children have an accident or develop an illness that requires medical treatment. In the event that happens and the caregiver watching the children needs to seek medical treatment, a parent should fill out a consent for treatment form and fax it back to the clinic at 712.263.1777 to authorize the necessary action.